Open every day from 11.00 am to 6.00 pm
Except Mondays and Bank Holidays
Admission to the museum is without reservation, including guided tours.
Only workshops for children must be booked in advance.
For more information, please consult our agenda
From 21 July 2021, a 'Health Pass' is compulsory in all cultural and leisure venues (theatres, cinemas, museums, amusement parks, festivals, concert halls, etc.).
To gain access to the Musée d'Aquitaine, people over 18 years of age will therefore have to present proof of non-contamination to Covid:
1. Certificate of complete vaccination
- 2 weeks after the 2nd injection for double injection vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca) ;
- 4 weeks after injection for single injection vaccines (Johnson & Johnson from Janssen);
- 2 weeks after injection for vaccines in people with a history of Covid (single injection).
2. or negative RT-PCR or antigen test less than 72 hours old
3. or positive RT-PCR test result, at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old, demonstrating recovery from Covid
This proof can be presented in paper or digital format. The verification does not allow access to or storage of your medical data.
For teenagers aged 12 to 17, the Health Pass will apply from 30 September 2021.
We will be forced to deny you access if you cannot provide these documents.
In accordance with health regulations, the museum cloakroom is temporarily closed. Please do not bring suitcases, backpacks, scooters, etc.
Due to the implementation of new sanitary measures (disinfection procedures), the audio guides may be temporarily unavailable
, depending on the number of visitors. We therefore invite you to download their contents free of charge from PlayStore
We ask for your understanding and ask you to prepare your visit accordingly to facilitate your visit.
Adress: 20 cours Pasteur, 33000 Bordeaux
Phone: +33 (0)5 56 01 51 00
Tramway: line B, stop at 'Musée d'Aquitaine'
Car parks: 'Victor Hugo', 'Pey Berland' and 'République'
The museum is accessible to people with reduced mobility :